Concierge Starter Package
The Concierge Starter Package includes everything you need for starting and expanding your concierge business.
“I just want to let you know I LOVE the Concierge Starter Package… it’s been so helpful!” -L. Cazzaretto, Greenwich-Concierge
- One of the only step by step manuals for concierge business owners: At Your Service: Shortcuts To Success As A Personal Concierge
- A full hour of coaching with our award winning marketing team to help you market your business
- Nearly 100 business forms customized, tested, and proven to meet the unique demands of the personal concierge industry
- Your concierge business plan template—page after page created to reflect the exceptional needs of the concierge business owner. Simply fill in the blanks for your one-of-a-kind document
- Marketing plan template—customized for concierge businesses
- Telephone scripts for talking to new customers, pitching your story to the local media, even answering complaints
- Examples and tips on how to craft the perfect short “elevator speech” to introduce your business, but even more important…score new business
- Customizable email responses for all types of situations
- Exclusive rate survey from personal concierge businesses around the world
- Tips on how to develop your website
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) basics to make sure your website doesn’t just look good, but actually gets visited
- Our exclusive no brainer marketing plan
- Customer survey to identify new and profitable service opportunities just waiting to be tapped
- And more….
We have included in this package every system that a new concierge needs to run their business. We have also found that even with these systems, new concierges have questions about what approach, what services, and what brand identity will be best for them.
So we have included with the Concierge Starter Package TWO hour-long, personal, one-on-one coaching sessions with our lead concierge business expert. This coaching is regularly purchased for $100/hour by owners of existing concierge business to help them improve their revenue. But to make sure that you are starting off on the right foot from day one with your business, we have included two one-on-one coaching sessions at no cost.
The Concierge Starter Package opens the door to new revenues immediately. Within days of downloading the The Instant Concierge System you’ll be on the path to prosperity. Our proven materials will take the guesswork out of starting your own personal concierge business and save you thousands of valuable start-up dollars. Every form has been tested. Every piece of advice rings true because it comes from a successful entrepreneur and personal concierge business owner.
These materials will save you months of preparation. To run your business professionally, you’ll need the forms, the concierge business plan, and all the marketing materials included in The Instant Concierge. Why not launch your business and start working for your first customers instantly rather than waiting until you’ve had time to develop them?
Everything’s been done for you! Plus, all forms can be easily customized with your company name, logo, and contact information.
Developing this package on your own would take months.
Why do it yourself when all the heavy lifting’s been done for you?
Download The Instant Concierge today and own your own personal concierge business tomorrow.
“I’m already a personal concierge. Is there anything in The Instant Concierge
that can help me or is it just for newbies?” RB, Duluth
The exclusive business plan template, a concierge specific tested marketing plan, business forms, rate survey, and much more are included in The Instant Concierge System, plus the start a concierge business manual At Your Service: Shortcuts To Success As A Personal Concierge which will help you bring a new professionalism to your operation and capitalize on each and every contact you have with your existing clients, potential customers, and professional partners.
It’s never to early or too late to build your personal concierge business and
bring more profit to the bottom line.
- Can I handle more business?
- Is it time to operate my company more professionally?
- Should I create a business plan?
- How do I know if my advertising is working?
- When should I hire my first employee?
- Do I wish more people were visiting my website?
- Am I charging my customers the right rate?
- How can I get more referrals?
- Are there new business niches I should be pursuing?